[mplspm]: Local Perl training with ArchWing

Phil Platt phil at archwing.com
Thu Mar 28 09:01:07 CST 2002

Perlmongers has had quite a focus on Perl training recently. At the risk of
being too commercial, I would like to let the group know about another local
option.

ArchWing Innovations offers training programs in selected areas of our
expertise. We currently offer the following Perl courses on a custom basis
to Twin Cities employers:

 -  Introduction to Perl and Web Programming
 -  Intermediate and Object-Oriented Perl
 -  Advanced Perl Objects, Patterns, and Web Programming

We can also help with one-on-one mentoring for really quick (What do I need
to accomplish right now!?) results.

Stan Kegel is the instructor for these offerings. Many will recall Stan's
presentation on Command Line Perl last fall.

If you would like some more details, please contact me directly. (We do not
have these details posted on our web site.)

ArchWing is a small local company with lots of connections to the OO
community. For example, last year we helped OTUG sponsor the Distinguished
Lecture Series.

Phil Platt
ArchWing Innovations LLC
1313 5th Street SE
Minneapolis MN 55414
www.ArchWing.com
612.379.2014
phil at ArchWing.com

"We do the Heavy Lifting for eBusiness."sm