[mplspm]: Wed or Thurs?

Dave Rolsky autarch at urth.org
Tue Oct 23 12:16:12 CDT 2001

On Tue, 23 Oct 2001, Jay Jacobs wrote:

> >   -perl and DBI in a data warehouse environment
>
> An interesting part of this will be how to (if to) subclass the DBI
> modules to achieve better results (faster to run or easier to develop,
> easier to maintain, etc).  I know it's sparked some interesting and fiery
> conversation in the past...  (How ya been Dave?)

I think I already had my say on this issue, having presented on Alzabo.
Although I don't know that I'd actually recommend Alzabo for dealing with
a data warehouse, where speed is usually a main concern.

Perhaps we could have a set of different people present how they've solved
these problems in the past.  There's definitely MTOWTDI in this arena.

-dave

www.urth.org
We await the New Sun