Changing the day of the MKPM meetings

Tony Edwardson tony at edwardson.co.uk
Sat Jul 27 09:52:49 PDT 2019

Given that of the replies have received only a couple of people who
don't turn up very often can't make Thursdays whereas I can't make
Tuesdays and turn up nearly every time,
I am going to change it to Thursdays from next month on a trial basis.
So, the next scheduled meetin will be on Thursday 15th August rather
than Tuesday 13th August.

Apologies to those who thi change inconveniences

Cheers
Tony