London Perl Workshop: Saturday 12th December

Mr. S. G. Ravenhall stewart.ravenhall at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 15:03:35 PST 2015

Apparently 12 December is going to be the release of Perl 6. Should be a good one.

I can't make it though...

On 2 November 2015, at 14:43, Tom Hukins <tom at eborcom.com> wrote:

Hi all,

It's ages since I've managed to visit MK at a time that coincides with a
Perl meeting, so I thought I'd mention this year's London Perl Workshop
is just over a month away on Saturday 12th December:
http://act.yapc.eu/lpw2015/

I'll be at the workshop and it would be great to see some of you from
Milton Keynes.  If you would like to submit a talk, the deadline for
proposals is this Friday.

If you have any colleagues or acquaintances who might have an interest
in this event, please let them know.