London Perl Workshop: Saturday 12th December

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Mon Nov 2 06:43:59 PST 2015

Hi all,

It's ages since I've managed to visit MK at a time that coincides with a
Perl meeting, so I thought I'd mention this year's London Perl Workshop
is just over a month away on Saturday 12th December:
http://act.yapc.eu/lpw2015/

I'll be at the workshop and it would be great to see some of you from
Milton Keynes.  If you would like to submit a talk, the deadline for
proposals is this Friday.

If you have any colleagues or acquaintances who might have an interest
in this event, please let them know.