Making a distribution with a command line thingy in it

Benjamin Martin benjamin.martin at ims-evolve.com
Thu Oct 14 07:39:12 PDT 2010

Hello MK Mongers,

Twas a good tech meet the other day, enjoyed the talks alot .. so cheers
to all that spoke :)

I was just wondering if anyone knew of a good source of information
about building a distribution?... the reason I ask is because I was
trying to find information on how to build into your package a command
line script??

I dont have any problems packaging the modules... especially now I have
started using Dist::Zilla, but I can't seem to find a definative "this
is how you include and distribute a script with your package" .. type
page?? :)

I have had a look in some dists that I know include a command line
script 'cpanm', 'dzil', etc. they seem to achieve it in different ways.

cheers,
-Ben