Learn Perl in Lisbon

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Wed Jun 24 04:03:21 PDT 2009

Dave posted this to the London.pm mailing list and I thought I'd pass
it on in case anyone here finds the "Introduction to Perl"
interesting.

At least three of us from MiltonKeynes.pm will be there, so you won't
be completely surrounded by strangers.

Tom

----- Forwarded message from Dave Cross <dave at dave.org.uk> -----