Meeting: Tue 30th June

Andy Selby andyfrommk at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 23 07:39:23 PDT 2009

> Hi, Andy.
>
> I was discussing the MK Linux and Perl groups recently with Gavin, and
> we wondered whether you would like to look after organising the
> monthly social meetings.
>
> Tom

Dun...Dun...DUNNN!!

The monthly MKLUG/MiltonKeynes.pm meet-up is nearly upon us!

As ever, it will be held at the Wetherspoons pub, near the railway
station (not the one in the snow dome), next door to Chiquitos:

http://miltonkeynes.openguides.org/?J.D_Wetherspoon%2C_Central_Milton_Keynes

Starting from 7pm, and going on till the last people stumble off home.
Feel free to bring your laptop/Linux device along if you want a hand/to
show off.