Announce: London Perl Workshop 2007

Gavin Westwood pm at gavinwestwood.co.uk
Fri Nov 30 10:56:26 PST 2007

On 06/10/2007 18:52, Tom Hukins wrote:
> If you're interested in this year's London Perl Workshop, make sure
> you sign up soon:
> http://conferences.yapceurope.org/lpw2007/
>
> Here's the announcement:
> http://use.perl.org/news/07/10/06/0217218.shtml
>
> It's probably worth restating that this event should appeal to anyone
> with an interest in Perl regardless or knowledge or experience.  And
> the venue's very close to Euston, so it's ideal for those of us in MK.

Just to remind people (because I'd forgotten), see those of you going
down in London tomorrow...  I'm feeling at bit under the weather this
evening, but still hope to be there.

Useful resources for those of you who, like me, haven't been to the LPW
before:

http://www.oxfordtube.com/assets/london/underground_map.jpg

The schedule: http://conferences.yapceurope.org/lpw2007/schedule

Finding it: