Technical Meeting Tomorrow, 2nd April

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Sun Apr 1 06:46:40 PDT 2007

So, there's a technical meeting tomorrow at the OU.  You probably want
to know what the talks will cover and how to get there.  And I've told
you neither so far, errr, to keep you in suspense.  It's not that I'm
disorganised or anything.

So we have the following:
* Desperately Seeking a Lightweight Perl web Framework (Peter Edwards)
* Testing When You Don't Have Time (Tom Hukins)
...and whatever Barbie chooses to present.

This time we're meeting in the Systems Seminar Room at the Open
University.  Ian has done a much more organised job of arranging things
than I have and has booked a room and a projector and provided
directions:

  See links to campus, local and regional maps at the bottom of this web
  page:
  http://www3.open.ac.uk/contact/

  Enter The OU campus (signposted Open University, not Open University
  East), via Brickhill Street (V10).

  Take the middle lane past Security (on the left), through the
  barriers, and then turn right on to Ring road East.

  Ahead you will see the road narrows to single lane on your side of the
  road, where there are no entry signs.  Just prior to this is the
  entrance to a car park on the left (marked East parking extension on
  the campus map).  Take this left turn and head to the top right (North
  West on the campus map) of the car park.

  The meeting is in Venables Building, specifically the section marked
  South East on the campus map.

  Take the path (marked in yellow on the campus map) East from the car
  park toward the centre of campus.

  Take a right under an archway in to the courtyard area bound by
  Venables South, East, and South East, keeping right (heading North
  East on the campus map), behind the building section marked South
  East.

  You will find a double door on your right, which is the entrance to
  the South East section of Venables Building.

  I'll see you there, as these are usually access controlled doors, so
  you will probably need to be let in.

We'll start the talks at 8pm but please aim to arrive between 7.30 and
7.45, particularly if you're not familiar with the OU.

See you tomorrow,