[Milan-pm] Perl Job position

Hakim Cassimally hakim.cassimally at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 08:42:04 PST 2010

On 28 December 2010 14:18, marcos rebelo <oleber at gmail.com> wrote:

> My company is looking for a Perl Programmer in Milan.
> If you are interested in a meeting, please send me your CV.

Hi Marcos!

Is that all the detail you have?  Reading your announcement, I'm wondering:

  - what is the company you work for?  What do they do?  What
technologies do they use?  Who works there?  etc.
  - what skills/experience are required?
  - is all the work onsite in Milan?
  - what is the salary range?
  - do you assist with relocation?

Not that I'm thinking of moving from UK to Milan just now... but if
you were going to tempt me, you'd have to be up-front with those
questions.

More importantly, if you want to tempt someone to move from Florence,
or Turin, or Rome, I'd guess they'd want answers to the same questions
;-)

Regards,
osfa'