[Milan-pm] Perl Job position

marcos rebelo oleber at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 08:59:54 PST 2010

I may answer to some of this questions

- What is the company you work for?      KPNKWEST Italy
- What do they do?      Look in the site ;)
- What technologies do they use?      Perl(ModPerl, Moose, DBI, ...),
C++, C#, Oracle, MySQL, SQLite, ...
- Who works there?      I work there, and we have other 2 to 3
programmers developing in Perl most of the time (maybe you know Maxim)
- What skills/experience are required?      Experience with Perl is
essential, C++ is a big +.
- Is all the work onsite in Milan?      YES, unfortunately for me.
- What is the salary range?      Depends on experience (I really like
this answer)
- Do you assist with relocation?      I have no idea

Best Regards
Marcos Rebelo

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 5:42 PM, Hakim Cassimally
<hakim.cassimally at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 28 December 2010 14:18, marcos rebelo <oleber at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> My company is looking for a Perl Programmer in Milan.
>> If you are interested in a meeting, please send me your CV.
>
> Hi Marcos!
>
> Is that all the detail you have?  Reading your announcement, I'm wondering:
>
>  - what is the company you work for?  What do they do?  What
> technologies do they use?  Who works there?  etc.
>  - what skills/experience are required?
>  - is all the work onsite in Milan?
>  - what is the salary range?
>  - do you assist with relocation?
>
> Not that I'm thinking of moving from UK to Milan just now... but if
> you were going to tempt me, you'd have to be up-front with those
> questions.
>
> More importantly, if you want to tempt someone to move from Florence,
> or Turin, or Rome, I'd guess they'd want answers to the same questions
> ;-)
>
> Regards,
> osfa'

Marcos Rebelo