[Melbourne-pm] OSDC Call for papers closes 8th August

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Tue Jul 31 22:18:30 PDT 2012

On 01/08/12 15:07, Scott Penrose wrote:
> Probably just coincidence. Normally Jacinta, me, Paul, others at MPM are involved with OSDC organisation. This year we have been mostly hands off, and I am working too many hours a day.

I volunteered to be part of the team, but did not chase that up.  If
they didn't want me then that's their loss.

> I might also feedback to the organisers that this was missed, because I then think, who else was missed :-)

I am subscribed to almost every LUG in Australia, to all the PM groups
in Australia and New Zealand, and to several business related groups as
well.  The *only* place I saw the CFP, upon searching for it today, was
where Arjen had forwarded it to H-GEN.  I have no idea where else it was
successfully sent to, but I've been rectifying this by sending it to all
the PM groups, SLUG, LUV, MLUG, CLUG and I'll continue to send it on to
the others as I work my way through the list.