[Melbourne-pm] December Social

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Tue Dec 11 16:36:31 PST 2012

On 11/12/12 21:39, Toby Wintermute wrote:
> I'm afraid I am really not able to coordinate this online very well at
> the moment.
>
> Another matter; numbers. How big a place do we need?
> Between meetup and facebook we have five people;

I unilaterally declare we go to the Mitre.  And if that doesn't work, we
can probably find somewhere else.  Meet at the Mitre Tavern, 5 Bank Pl,
Melbourne, at 6:30pm and celebrate the end of the year.  Those who
attended, like myself and Steven (if he turns up) can regale you with
stories from OSDC that you missed last week.

All the best,