[Melbourne-pm] December Social

Toby Wintermute tjc at wintrmute.net
Tue Dec 11 02:39:16 PST 2012

Hi,
Christopher suggested the Mitre Tavern.
Jacinta has suggested (on meetup.com) that city bars are likely to be
booked out for xmas parties at this time of year; I don't know if that
is the case with the Mitre or not?
Jacinta also suggested BBQs in parks after work as an option, with
some suggestions.

I'm afraid I am really not able to coordinate this online very well at
the moment. Please discuss what sort of event you'd like! Please
excuse me if my replies are brief.

Another matter; numbers. How big a place do we need?
Between meetup and facebook we have five people; I don't know if
anyone else has advertised to Twitter/LinkedIn/etc? (I haven't)
And I imagine some people will be on this list only.
Doesn't sound like we'd need that big a spot then?

-T

On 10 December 2012 14:22, Toby Corkindale
<toby.corkindale at strategicdata.com.au> wrote:
> Two days to go.. venue suggestions?
>

> On 04/12/12 11:02, Toby Corkindale wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>> I've created a Facebook event for the December social meeting.
>> http://www.facebook.com/events/351649021597764/
>>
>> Also a meetup.com event:
>> http://www.meetup.com/Melbourne-Perl-Mongers/events/93943452/
>>
>> Location - please discuss. Let's try somewhere that isn't Beer Deluxe
>> this time?
>>
>> -Toby

Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer
Things fall apart; the center cannot hold
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world