[Melbourne-pm] Mojolicious deployment

Myf White myfwhite at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 05:51:09 PDT 2011

Excellent. That, plus some offline pointers from Matt, should keep me busy.
Turns out my issues were really Apache rewrite ones. I've just had a look at
Starman documentation, and it seems great. I think the approach you've
outlined should solve some of the other issues I was having.

Kind Regards,
Myf White

*Phone: *0413 757 052*
Email:* myfwhite at gmail.com