[Melbourne-pm] Melbourne Perl Mongers meeting for Wednesday the 14th of December

Alfie John alfiej at opera.com
Mon Nov 28 18:01:14 PST 2011

Hey Matt,

On Sunday, November 27, 2011 7:21 PM, "Matt Sharpe"
<m.sharpe at developersatlarge.com> wrote:

That sounds awesome Myf,
I'd be really interested to see how other people are using mojo
and mojolicious. Unfortunately I won't be back in Australia until
February, would it be possible to get the talk recorded? That
would be much appreciated.

We don't have any recoding equipment so unless somebody is able
to bring proper gear the talks are going to have to be recoded
using my iphone (that is of course if speakers give their consent
to be recorded).

Alfie

--
Alfie John