[Melbourne-pm] Melbourne Perl Mongers meeting for Wednesday the 14th of December

Matt Sharpe m.sharpe at developersatlarge.com
Sun Nov 27 19:21:58 PST 2011

That sounds awesome Myf,

I'd be really interested to see how other people are using mojo and
mojolicious. Unfortunately I won't be back in Australia until February,
would it be possible to get the talk recorded? That would be much
appreciated.

I'm also curious if you tried Dancer or Leyland or any of the other
web-service type frameworks?

Matt