[Melbourne-pm] Melbourne Perlmongers - Wednesday 9th March

Toby Corkindale toby.corkindale at strategicdata.com.au
Mon Mar 7 23:05:02 PST 2011

Hello everyone,
The next Melbourne Perlmongers meeting will be held TOMORROW on
Wednesday the 9th of March, at 6:30pm.

Location:
   Strategic Data
   Level 2
   51-55 Johnston Street
   Fitzroy

Main content:
We'll have something of an open forum discussing development
environments and editors; hopefully people can chip in with suggestions
for their preferred IDEs and getting the most out of them.

Lightning talks:
* I'll give a quick demo of SystemTap and Perl, and suggest ways you can
use it to profile or detect anomalous conditions on running production code.
+ Other lightning talks as they come up..

Cheers,
Toby