[Melbourne-pm] Still seeking OSDC AGM/next MelbPM meeting venue

Scott Penrose scottp at dd.com.au
Tue Apr 26 19:48:12 PDT 2011

Due to the time lines etc, I think it is best if we aim for June. I am talking it over with the existing exec not to see if we can come up with a better location. Since it is further away then, we might be able to encourage some other groups along and some other talks. If it is ok with you guys, can we use the Melbourne PM day, thus be a OSDClub type meeting with AGM in it.

I am looking around CBD for some other locations too. Maybe we could even talk with one of the guys at Editure, or put some money into  a back room at a pub or similar. Any suggestions.

Scott