[Melbourne-pm] Still seeking OSDC AGM/next MelbPM meeting venue

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Mon Apr 25 04:09:14 PDT 2011

Toby Corkindale wrote:

> I haven't heard of any alternate venues myself, so at the moment I
> assume MelbPM will go ahead in Fitzroy next month - but as you saw, we
> don't really have the space here for the combined attendees of both
> groups.

This is probably the best assumption. There must be an AGM announcement
at least 21 days before the AGM, and the next meet is less than 21 days
from now, so our meeting is no longer appropriate.

Those who are interested though, should expect an AGM announcement very
soon though, as OSDClub Inc is legally required to hold the AGM sometime
in May. The announcement will come with information on what to do if
you'd like to get involved in the OSDClub committee, and may even give
an estimation for how much work such a position might be. At the AGM
there should be a president's and treasurer's report covering what the
Club has been up to and I would personally love to see it also include a
summary of what the Club hopes to achieve in the future. If I'm lucky,
I'll even be in town whenever the AGM is held to find out!