[Melbourne-pm] No, really..

Toby Corkindale toby.corkindale at strategicdata.com.au
Wed Feb 3 19:00:34 PST 2010

CPANPLUS has a configuration option, allow_build_interactivity.
It defaults to true, but I really don't want to get pestered by
questions like "should I install these dependencies?".
I've already told it to always install deps without asking, but some
module::install scripts prompt independently.

However, despite setting allow_build_interactivity to 0, I still get
prompted by quite a lot of modules.

Is there a way to say "No, *really* don't ask me, just use the default!"?

It's annoying to start something that builds/installs a thousand CPAN
modules, and have to babysit the process, hitting enter occasionally..

Toby

--
Strategic Data Pty Ltd
Ph: 03 9340 9000