[Melbourne-pm] April 14 Perl Mongers Meeting!

Paul Fenwick pjf at perltraining.com.au
Tue Apr 13 02:14:53 PDT 2010

G'day Melb.pm,

Alfie said:

> Don't think so. This is an OSDC month. See Jacinta's email last week for details.

However, while we have no speakers lined up, and REA is not available for
this month, I think we can do what every other Perl Mongers group in the
world does, and have a social meeting!  ;)

Plus, Perl 5.12.0 just hit the world a couple of hours ago[1].  That's
definitely something to raise a glass to.

Suggestions of drinking holes welcome. ;)

Cheerio,

	Paul

[1] http://search.cpan.org/perldoc?perl5120delta

--