[Melbourne-pm] Next meeting tomorrow night: Wednesday 14th October

Stephen Edmonds melbourne-pm at popcorn.cx
Tue Oct 13 22:12:15 PDT 2009

I'm surprised nobody else has commented on our lack of meeting tonight
:( but maybe people missed the melb.pm emails because they were filtered
as spam: http://log.perl.org/2009/10/blackholes.html

A reminder that all are welcome tonight.

Now, Barcode (http://www.eatability.com.au/au/melbourne/barcode/) was
chosen at random from a big list.  If it isn't suitable (usually a meal
and beers) then we might go somewhere else.

Thanks,

Stephen