[Melbourne-pm] Perl DBI reference recommendations
daniel at rimspace.net
Wed Jul 15 23:34:18 PDT 2009
Alec Clews <alec.clews at gmail.com> writes:
> Any thoughts on the best DBI reference for the desk? (web or dead tree
The manual page?
man -Tps 3PM DBI | lp -D printer # print a postscript version...
Of course, I think that is missing something in your question because that is
so obvious that you wouldn't ask it.
So, what do you actually /want/ from the DBI reference?
- a summary of DBI methods?
- how to use SQL through DBI directly?
- a guide to using an SQL abstraction module?
- a guide to effective SQL for MySQL, PgSQL, Oracle, or something else?
- a guide to the "best" ORM for Perl?
✣ Daniel Pittman ✉ daniel at rimspace.net ☎ +61 401 155 707
♽ made with 100 percent post-consumer electrons
More information about the Melbourne-pm