[Melbourne-pm] Upcoming meeting dates and talks! (Next meeting: 14th Jan)

Tony Smith ts at meme.com.au
Mon Jan 5 18:09:38 PST 2009

As mentioned in December, I'm keen to present the Perl scripting
capability built into the cellular automata platform Golly 2.0 (which
I was able to announce the release of in a lightning talk at OSDC).
Can be as long or short as needed with a few days notice for final
preparation.

On 05/01/2009, at 4:17 PM, Paul Fenwick wrote:

> Welcome to 2009.  This year I'm hoping to have speakers and meetings
> organised well in advance.  If you want to give a presentation, help
> organise a meeting, or hunt down new speakers, then let me (and
> preferably
> the list) know!

Tony Smith
Complex Systems Analyst