[Melbourne-pm] Perl C C++ low level network/systems development

Andrew Stuart andrew.stuart at flatraterecruitment.com.au
Thu Nov 20 14:15:09 PST 2008

Hi folks,

We're looking for developers with Perl, C and C++ experience to work
on the development of a sophisticated low level networking product.

The right person for the job is comfortable operating at a bits and
bytes and network protocol level.  This is a back end role doing
systems development.

This is a greenfields project developing a new product from scratch.

It's a small and growing team.

Environment is Linux.

Years of experience is less important than desire to do the work.
Experience with specific technologies is less important than
willingness to learn.
When emailing the Perlmongers do I need to state the obvious such as
"We're looking for people who love to code."?  Probably not, after all
this is a not a Java users group.

CBD location.

Andrew Stuart
Apply now
info at flatraterecruitment.com.au
Telephone enquiries should go to Flat Rate Recruitment (03) 9696 1616
www.flatraterecruitment.com.au