[Melbourne-pm] Ahhh... so close

Sisyphus sisyphus1 at optusnet.com.au
Fri May 23 02:38:52 PDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Scott Penrose" <scottp at dd.com.au>
.

> But where did it fall down - IO::Prompt !!!
.
.
> So... do you think we could do a little re-write to make it a little
> more friendly for Win32?

Hmmm ... would our (my) re-write have to conform to the recommendations of
PBP ? ... or can we (I) just write our (my) usual crap code ?

> Anyone up for it?

Sounds a little bit interesting - though I'm not a big fan of PBP (and,
undoubtedly, have reams of code to prove it :-)
Maybe just post a demo of the problem, and see where that leads.

Is there anything at
http://rt.cpan.org/Public/Dist/Display.html?Name=IO-Prompt that raises the
problem you found ? (Better still, is there anything there that solves the
problem ?)

Cheers,
Rob