[Melbourne-pm] Mike Culver, Amazon Web Services Evangelist, speaks in Melbourne February 25th

Andrew Stuart andrew.stuart at flatraterecruitment.com.au
Mon Jan 21 19:14:05 PST 2008

Hi folks,

Flat Rate Recruitment invites any Melbourne-based passionate
technical people (and their friends) to come along and listen to Mike
Culver, a Web Services Evangelist from Amazon U.S.A http://
evangelists.wetpaint.com/account/mculver  Mike is visiting Australia
to spread the word about Amazon Web Services.

If you haven't yet heard about Amazon Web Services then this is your
chance to find out what the buzz is all about.  It's exciting stuff
and enables true cloud based computing.  Amazon Web Services (http://
aws.amazon.com) is a new paradigm, a completely new way to think
about web applications, and requires a different mindset for
developers.  Amazon Web Services opens up new opportunities to build
highly scalable web applications with ever more power and at ever
lower development cost.

This will mainly be a technical presentation aimed at an audience of
software development professionals.  Mike's talk will run for 60-90
minutes.

Attendance is FREE and everyone is welcome, but you will need to
email me to register, so that we know how many people are planning to
come along - we'll need your email address in case we need to change
the venue due to numbers.  We'll also email you a reminder closer to
the date.

If you know anyone else you might like to come along then please
forward this email to them.

The presentation will be held 6:00PM - 7:30PM Monday 25th February 2008

Location will be either South Melbourne or the CBD - to register,
please email andrew.stuart at flatraterecruitment.com.au and I'll send
back the address of the venue.

Enquiries welcome to Andrew Stuart (03) 9696 1616

See you then!

Thanks

Andrew Stuart

Managing Director
Flat Rate Recruitment
Head Office:
68 -72 York St
South Melbourne, Victoria 3205
Phone: 1300 55 91 92
Phone 03 9696 1616
Mobile: 0417 034 241
Email:  andrew.stuart at FlatRateRecruitment.com.au
Web: http://www.FlatRateRecruitment.com.au