[Melbourne-pm] Linux.conf.au Open Day - 2nd February 2008

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Mon Jan 14 16:27:01 PST 2008

G'day all,

Thankyou for expressing interest in running a table at LCA's open day.  Open Day
runs from 12pm - 4:30pm with morning setup and will be situated on the second
floor of the Union House at University of Melbourne.

If you are interested in joining us, I need the following from you.  First add a
table title under the others at:

	http://linux.conf.au/wiki/index.php?title=Open_Day

Then add:

1.  A 25-50 word description of your table, what you're showing, written with
the general public in mind.  Expand all acronyms where it increases
understanding.

2.  A list of what power and internet networking requirements you need (wireless
or wired...).  Number of power points, power boards, probable extension cords
etc.  For my benefit please add these neatly under your description in the above
page.

3.  A list of how much table space you need and how many chairs.  X by Y metres
would be handy.  Again, add under your description.

4.  A list of any equipment you'll be bringing that I need to know about.  For
example if you need a location to store it during any part of the conference.
If you can just show up with it on Saturday morning, then I don't want to know.

At this stage I'm unable to help anyone with projectors or large screens.
Steve's looking into costings though, so I may be able to come back to you with
something.  I recommend in the mean time that you plan under the assumption that
all I can provide you with is the tables, chairs, floor space, power and
wireless networking.

If there's anything else you need from me, please let me know.

All the best,

	Jacinta

--
   ("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._          |  Jacinta Richardson         |
    `6_ 6  )   `-.  (     ).`-.__.`)  |  Perl Training Australia    |