[Melbourne-pm] December Meeting?

Ben Balbo ben at benbalbo.com
Mon Dec 8 15:46:26 PST 2008

>> One option for that is to join up with the next Sub Standards meeting
>> which is also on the 10th.  But the venue for that is still TBB.

A venue has been decided, should you wish to join us.

We'll be meeting at the Niagara Hotel, 383 Lonsdale Street at around
6.30 or 7pm.

I won't send any more emails to the MPM list regarding this meetup (it's
not exactly on topic), but if you're the type that would like to join
some geeks for random banter over beer on a monthly basis don't forget
to join the mailing list (melbourne-join at pubstandards.org)!

Cheers!
BB