[Melbourne-pm] Registration for OSDC 2007 finally open

Rick Measham rick at measham.id.au
Sat Sep 22 06:27:56 PDT 2007

Tony Smith wrote:
> I tried it earlier this morning and have received both my e-mail
> confirmations so it looks like it should work for others.

Just today I've started getting spam from these people that OSDC uses
for their registration system. I guess because we use it for OSDC
registrations, they feel they have a pre-existing business relationship
and so can send us their junk?

Surely as developers we could write our own registration software?

Cheers!
Rick Measham