[Melbourne-pm] Meeting tomorrow night: Wednesday 9th May

leif.eriksen at hpa.com.au leif.eriksen at hpa.com.au
Tue May 8 20:40:36 PDT 2007

Just a heads up - a recruiter contacted me yesterday and wants to come
to the meeting. I said your welcome, we welcome everyone (except carny
folk) but if you want to pitch, you have to pay with
beer/pizza/whatever...

I don't think he wants to pitch, but as his job is to recruit perl
programmers, he wants to "see where the action is". Which is remarkable
proactive, and unlike nearly every other recruiter I've met. He must be
new.