[Melbourne-pm] Meeting tomorrow night: Wednesday 9th May

Paul Fenwick pjf at perltraining.com.au
Tue May 8 20:32:59 PDT 2007

G'day Everyone,

Jacinta Richardson wrote:

> Talks
> -----
> 	Paul Fenwick will give a talk on Perl and System Administration, or
> perhaps silly mistakes Perl programmers might make.

This will be a revamp of my talk "Doing Stupid Things with Perl", which is
an examination of some repeated mistakes that I've seen people make.  Some
of you may remember it from OSDC 2004, however I've added new content since
then.

> 	I will probably give a talk on something cool.

Jacinta will be giving a talk on greediness and regular expressions, and how
to make your regexps be both correct and fast.

Cheerio,

	Paul

--
Paul Fenwick <pjf at perltraining.com.au> | http://perltraining.com.au/