[Melbourne-pm] What's new in Perl 5.10, and a big thank-you!

Paul Fenwick pjf at perltraining.com.au
Tue Feb 13 13:48:15 PST 2007

G'day Everyone,

I want to start by saying a huge thank-you to Ben Marsh, who has done a
fantastic job of organising this week's Melb.pm meeting.

I also want to volunteer my OSDC talk "What's new in Perl 5.10", if we have
the time and the audience has the desire.  I'd previously thought I had
presented this at Melb.pm; my apologies for not offering it earlier.

See you tonight,

	Paul

--
Paul Fenwick <pjf at perltraining.com.au> | http://perltraining.com.au/