[Melbourne-pm] Call for lightning talks for 14th Feb 2007

Rick Measham rick at measham.id.au
Tue Feb 6 19:32:26 PST 2007

Jacinta Richardson wrote:
> At our meeting next week we're running a bunch of lightning talks.  These are 5
> minute long talks.  Currently we have talks from:

I haven't been in a while and giving a talk will convince me to get off
my butt :)

I'll talk about PDF::API2 if it hasn't been covered. And because it's St
Valentines day I'll use PDF::API2 to make a Valentine card :-)

I'll talk the hind-leg off a donkey if you're not careful so tell me how
long and I'll set an alarm clock :)

Cheers!
Rick Measham