[Melbourne-pm] Class::Std vs Object::InsideOut

Scott Penrose scottp at dd.com.au
Thu May 4 05:27:15 PDT 2006

Hey Guys

anyone had experience in the above two modules.

I absolutely love the whole structure and style of Class::Std. But it
is not thread safe.

Object::InsideOut on the other hand is no where near as neat and
obvious in construction but completely thread safe and faster !

Before I jump from one ship to another (because forking, mod_perl and
other things incompatible with Class::Std are essential items) if
anyone has any opinion.

I have of course scoured the internet, but it is also very useful to
ask all you dudes too :-)