[Melbourne-pm] Seeking PHP-Fusion consultant

Deborah Pickett debbiep-list-melbpm at futzle.com
Wed Aug 9 18:16:09 PDT 2006

Hi all,

Forgive the heresy in using the P-word on a P-word list, but you might
know someone...

My comapny has an intranet powered by PHP-Fusion, and our HR person is
frustruated with its interface, and/or is having permission problems.  As
you can see, the problem isn't well specified, but our HR person isn't at
all technical, so this is all I know.

Is there anyone out there familiar with PHP-Fusion who is happy to travel
to Kilsyth to do a half day of paid training?  Please reply directly to
deborah_pickett at moldflow.com.