[Melbourne-pm] Image Manipulation

Rick Measham rick at measham.id.au
Sat Apr 29 00:17:35 PDT 2006

Scott Penrose wrote:
> Should it be in Image:: though?

I put it in Graphics:: because I also want to include
Graphics::Abstract::PDF, PS and EPS .. which are more about graphics
than images .. the image manipulation is just part of what I want it to do.

Basically I want one library that has an interface you can remember,
then you just plug in whatever 'rendering' engine you want.

Give me a week to look over and play with what I have and I'll see if I
can get a useful API together that at least covers the simple actions
you're wanting.

Cheers!
Rick Measham