[Melbourne-pm] Melbourne PM website

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Mon Jan 17 21:21:32 PST 2005

Scott Penrose wrote:

>>> , but can't find in my email, would it be possible to stick up a
>>> temporary page saying something like:
>
> I will try, have not had time yet :-)

I'm happy to put together a single static page if you like.  Paul
couldn't log in before, but he thinks he might just have the username
wrong.  Let me know if you want me to handle this.

> BTW. did you (or anyone else) get my mail from last week asking what
> software is a good choice for the site ?

Actually I did.  It appears that my filters aren't working as well for
Melbourne PM as I thought and it got lost in the wrong folder.  I've
never put together anything using slashcode or a CMS so I can't really
comment, but for usability I quite like the Everything engine that
Perlmonks uses (http://everydevel.com/)

All the best,

    Jacinta

--
    ("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._          |  Jacinta Richardson         |
     `6_ 6  )   `-.  (     ).`-.__.`)  |  Perl Training Australia    |