[Melbourne-pm] Last Chance to speak at OSDC

Scott Penrose scottp at dd.com.au
Fri Aug 19 18:25:42 PDT 2005

Hey Stas,

Yes we did consider it, but then we got sponsorship. It is not just
the software, but the company is running it for us as well, including
registrations - which should save us heaps.

There is no doubt that cgpublisher has been very generous and their
help is really appreciated. I agree that their interface needs
improvement, and I hope that the feedback that everyone gives is
beneficial to them and that it improves.

Again, thanks so much for spending the time doing some feedback.

Scott