Meeting: Wednesday: 7pm: Association, Best Practice, Logging, Meeme

Scott Penrose scottp at dd.com.au
Sun May 9 21:05:40 CDT 2004

On 10/05/2004, at 11:24 AM, Jacinta Richardson wrote:

> Oh, and Brad's prepared a talk on Pod::Usage too.  :)

Ahhh. I new there was one more that I forgot... Sorry Brad !!!

Can you send me a time (eg: 15, 30, 45, 60 minutes) and a short
description.

Ta

Scott

- --
Scott Penrose
VP in charge of Pancakes
http://linux.dd.com.au/
scottp at dd.com.au

Dismaimer: If you receive this email in error - please eat it
immediately to prevent it from falling into the wrong hands.

Please do not send me Word or PowerPoint attachments.