[Melbourne-pm] Slides from last Melb.PM

Tim Connors tconnors+pmmelb at astro.swin.edu.au
Thu Jul 15 23:44:08 CDT 2004

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004, Paul Fenwick wrote:

> G'day everyone,
>
> 	Just a quick note, anyone who wants a copy of my "What's new in perl
> 5.8.5" slides can grab them at:
>
> 	http://perltraining.com.au/talks/

So, given that I have been to none yet (wednesday is a bad day for me):

In the `use strict' talk:

So how many people put up their hands in the respective "who do" and "who
don't" questions? :)

Bah to people who don't teach their students about why -w and `use strict'
are Your Friend.

Obviously, "Mother Nature" disagrees with your assessment that money
equates with success. I wonder who will win the argument? -- someone on /.