[Melbourne-pm] Perl/Apache consultants?

Nathan Bailey Nathan.Bailey at its.monash.edu
Tue Aug 17 02:25:05 CDT 2004

I'm aware of:
	http://melbourne.pm.org/index.cgi?tid=4
but no equivalent page on LUV.  We have a range of work for experienced
perl programmers and/or experience Apache administrators (especially
with WebCT and/or BEA WebLogic experience).  I'm interested in knowing
which companies in Melbourne actively contract in these areas (i.e.
have staff that are available to bill out for work, as compared to do
perl work internally for themselves).

Please contact me directly, with a few examples of past clients/work
completed.

thanks!
Nathan
Nathan Bailey                        * Email: Nathan.Bailey at its.monash.edu
Manager, Flexible Learning and Teaching Program, Application Services,
Information Technology Services      * Phone: +61 3 990 54741
Monash University 3800     Australia * Fax: +61 3 990 53024