WYSIWYG Web-based HTML Editor

Martin at cleaver.org Martin at cleaver.org
Thu Sep 11 19:43:30 CDT 2003

You might also like to take a look at Htmlarea - its being integrated with
some Wiki's such as TWiki -
http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Codev/HtmlAreaEditor

BTW. My apologies to Scott - I never did manage to get and confirm a time to
present TWiki to you all.

Regards,
   Martin.

--
Martin at Cleaver.org - +1 416 832 7759 (Toronto)
Melbourne Business School FT 2004 MBA Exchange Participant to Rotman