Perl work at Monash

David Dick david_dick at iprimus.com.au
Mon Sep 8 14:40:30 CDT 2003

Agreed that it is to specific to www stuff.  Perhaps also to SQL.  An
alternative might be talking to complimentary protocols/languages/rfcs,
such as ftp, snmp, ldap, instant messaging stuff such as Jabber, or
things like Expect.  Maybe a senior developer and/or architect would be
capable of the equivalent of writing mibs or ldap schemas by hand, or
very familiar with 2 - 3 rfcs or something like that. :)