modperl

Stas Bekman stas at stason.org
Thu Jan 30 19:41:37 CST 2003

>>> That's said, I can give some mod_perl (1|2).0 presentation(s) if
>>> there is
>>> an interest.
>>

>> Absolutely!  I think a mod_perl talk would be fantastic, and as
>> I'm certain it's my turn to arrange speakers for the month of
>> February, I hereby pronounce you a speaker for the next meeting. :)
>>

> The Feb meeting was already organised last year and I will post out
> details of that soon. So if March is free that would be a great talk

Please be more specific about what do you want to hear. I've material that
will suffice for several full days tutorials.

Perhaps I can suggest that talking about the new features of mod_perl 2.0
would be the most interesting. 1.5-2 hours would be a good timeframe if you
want to see examples and demos and have time to ask questions.

mailto:stas at stason.org http://use.perl.org http://apacheweek.com