Perl Mongers meeting TOMORROW

Paul Fenwick pjf at perltraining.com.au
Mon Aug 11 22:55:38 CDT 2003

G'day Everyone,

Just a brief reminder that this month's Perl Mongers meeting is
tomorrow, 13th August.  As usual, the date and time are:

	6:30 pm
	Wednesday 13th August 2003
	myinternet, Level 8
	14 Blackwood St
	North Melbourne

I'll be presenting a talk on my new module, Payroll::AU::PAYG,
which can be used to calculate tax withheld for yourself and
your employees with a minimum of fuss.

I'm also going to be a very lonely speaker, as I don't know
of anyone else who's going to be presenting this week.  As such,
I may also cover a second talk (such as the ever popular "use strict"
from February 2002), or all head down to the pub early.

Last minute volunteers for speakers are always welcome.

I look forward to seeing you all there!

	Paul

--
Paul Fenwick <pjf at perltraining.com.au> | http://perltraining.com.au/