Interesting. Perl Meetup

Scott Penrose scottp at dd.com.au
Thu Sep 5 21:26:28 CDT 2002

http://perl.meetup.com/
?country=1062&setLocale=0&localeId=861&zip=&=continue

What I find interesting is to see that there is already three locations
chosen in Perl Meetup which means people must be joining.

If nothing else we should attend to tell everyone about Perl Mongers :-)

Anyone want to come ?

Scott

Begin forwarded message:

--
Scott Penrose
Welcome to the Digital Dimension
scottp at dd.com.au

Dismaimer: Contents of this mail and signature are bound to change
randomly. Whilst every attempt has been made to control said
randomness, the author wishes to remain blameless for the number of
eggs that damn chicken laid. Oh and I don't want to hear about
butterflies either.