Paradigms for CGI application development?

Timothy S. Nelson wayland at smartchat.net.au
Fri Nov 8 16:32:31 CST 2002

On Thu, 7 Nov 2002, David Dick wrote:

> Daniel Walmsley wrote:
>
> >I originally forwarded this to the wrong address. Apologies if these
> >concerns have already been answered (regardless, this is something of a
> >non-solution). Anyway, here we go...
> >
> >I'm going to get flamed for this, I'm sure ;)
> >

> *flame**flame*, etc..... happy? :) bloody hell i'm tired now.... :)

	You did hear about the Emacs flame war re-enactment society, that
re-enacts great Usenet flame wars about Emacs vs. vi?  There was an article
about it recently, when Redhat suggested combining Emacs and vi into two
similar editors, vimacs and emavis.

	:)

| Name: Tim Nelson                 | Because the Creator is,        |
| E-mail: wayland at smartchat.net.au | I am                           |